TIPSA offers a complete range of High Quality Fire Fighting Nozzles including the models of Selectable, Constant, Automatic and variable Gallonage Nozzles mostly covered by VIPER Nozzles Line.
TIPSA it is an Innovative company that it is constantly improving its product line in order to offer better products using the latest technologies. The BLUE DEVIL line it is the reflect of the newest developments of TIPSA that it is offering a complete line of high performance selectable flow nozzles going from 25 up to 950 lpm (5 to 250 GPM). The BLUE DEVIL line of Nozzles accomplishes the main standards such as EN-15182-1, EN-15182-2 type 3 and NFPA 1964 Standards. GOST-R, CNBOP-PIB and MED.
- Versatile low weight selectable Flow nozzles to combat fire
- Fog pattern creation with rylstatic system - No maintaince requiered
- High quality valve with dual seat & dual diven shaft
- Designed and produced in compliance with EN15182
- Laser engraved ring markings
- Flow/reach at 40 bar (l/min-m): 50-20, 100-23, 160-25, 210-27 and FLUSH
- Max. pressure: 16 or 40 bar (depending on the model)
- Connection: female thread 1 1/2", 25-D Storz coupling, 52-C Storz coupling
- PN 16, max. working pressure 16 bar
- PN 40, max. working pressure 40 bar
The Tipsa Nozzles are equipped with two internal cylinders:
- A First cylinder with an aluminum rapid flow selection ring, that allow the selection between 4 flow rates, without varying the attack pattern.
- A second cylinder which is responible of the water jet attack pattern. There is three different pattern options: Focused Long Range Jet, Attack cone 30º and dense fog pattern
- In addition, the Blue Devil and the Viper Attack Nozzles incorporate the latest drop generation technology Rylstatic, that creates a much better fog quality: more uniform, with smaller drops and higher reach.
Advantages of the Rylstatic system:
- Less load loss
- Greater reach in jet position
- Better fog: more uniform and with smaller drops
- Less maintenance (teeth do not break or become clogged)
Tipsa Fire Hose Nozzles have been manufactured with high durability and high temperatures resistant materials. Lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminium. All the Fire Hose Nozzle come with 25-D arcelona 25 or 52 mm inlet, depending on each option and specific needs (possibility of all other couplings).
These Nozzle are perfect to complete a water line of a high pressure skid unit. Allowing to work at different flow rates and control the water level that we launch, taking full control of the tank capacity.